Fanatic Aero Surf Foil Range 2020
Good things come to those who wait! Our next generation of Fanatic Aero Surf Foils will blow your mind! The new wings are highly efficient, keep flying as long as you want and offer incredibly fluid and forgiving turning!
Our new range of Aero Surf Foils comes with multiple size front and back wings as well as two fuselage options for different conditions and rider weights. Completely revamped Carbon front wings in 1500, 2000 and 2500cm can be combined with 365 and 295 cm Carbon back wings and two different length fuselages. Our newly designed 75cm Alu mast with special profile and wider chord length offers rigidity and response you’d only expect from carbon.
Various combinations are possible, these four key combos are offered as packages:
• Aero Foil 1500 (Prone Surf and Advanced SUP): 1500 front wing / 295 back wing / 64cm fuselage. Our fastest and most manoeuvrable setup is good for riders between 70-95kg once the surf is head high and above. For riders below 70kg it’s a good all-round setup
• Aero Foil 2000 Short Fuselage (Allround Prone Surf and SUP): Our new all-rounder is the combination of 2000 front wing / 365 back wing / 64cm fuselage. Plenty of lift, manoeuvrability and a good pump will cater for mostriders between 70-100kg in small to medium size waves for prone surf and SUP surf foiling, as well as SUP Downwinders for the lighter and medium size riders
• Aero Foil 2000 Long Fuselage (Entry Allround SUP): Same size wings as Allround Combo (2000/365), but with the longer 80cm fuselage for more pitch stability and an easier ride
• Aero Foil 2500 (Big Boy SUP): 2500 carbon front wing / 365 back wing / 80cm fuselage. Ideal for riders above 90kg and up to head high surf as well as SUP Downwinders
Watch The Video
Fanatic Aero Surf Foil – Key Features
- Carbon front and back wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other aluminium masts
- Aluminium Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- Glued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- Wings and fuselages fully interchangeable for upgrades and tuning according to conditions and rider level
- Fuselage > Wing connection without pockets – not getting stuck, no wearing out
- Individual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- 4-way track system base plate
- Aero Foil Bag including covers for wings, mast and fuselage for safe transport of your foil and all accessories
More info about the Fanatic Aero Surf Foil Range on the official Fanatic website.