Sizes: 152×45, 162×46
Who is it for?
What’s it do?
Get on a plane and edge upwind in super light wind.
Why is it unique?
Despite its large outline, the Orbit is still responsive and has plenty of pop.
Max power tips and four-fin configuration.
The Orbit is designed to get kiters out on the water and riding with ease when the wind is light.
Featuring a large surface area and flat rocker, the Orbit planes quickly and easily. The double concave bottom and responsive flex gives it a smooth and forgiving ride. Its asymmetric design maximizes efficiency in marginal conditions for strong upwind performance while maintaining a fun, playful ride.
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release