Naish Slash S25 Kite
Pure Wave / Strapless Kitesurfing
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The ideal choice to stoke out dedicated wave riders, the Naish Slash S25 kite delivers unmatched drift and a wide wind range.
Establishing itself as Naish’s premier wave kite, the Naish Slash S25 kite provides incredible down-the-line drift and stable flight.
Made to take a beating in heavy surf, you can focus on pushing your limits without having to worry about your gear.
With the Slash, you can forget about the kite and become one with the wave.
Naish Slash S25 Kite Characteristics
- Easy Park-and-Ride Surfing
- Powerful Low-end
- Incredible Wind Range
- Light Bar Pressure
- Quick Water Relaunch
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Disperses canopy flutter
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch
The Naish S25 Kite Range
Check out the new Naish kite range for Naish’s 25th anniversary:
3D View Naish Slash S25 Kite
Key Features Naish Pivot S25 Kite
Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
Stiff & strong canopy fabric.
Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
Disperses canopy flutter.
HT Plus Seam
Molded Strut Ends
Reinforcements protect the struts.
Seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
Protects and reinforces the seams.
One Point Inflation System
Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses.
Diagonal Load Seam
Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
Easy relaunching by letting water drain instantly.
Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the centre sections to generate power.
Flatter tips minimise drag and allow for faster turning.
Radial Segmented Arc
Short linear segments accurately form the Naish Pivot S25 kite’s arch.
Airmax 2 Pump
Naish Slash S25 Kite Bag
Comes including Kite Bag
More info on the official Naish website:
Give us a call or hit us up in the chat to get help on finding the perfect size and setup for your skills and conditions.
Photo Gallery Naish Slash S25 Kite
Check out all our kites here:
Any other questions left? Just hit us up in the chat or give us a call in the shop.