2018 Naish Slash Kite – Pure Wave / Strapless Kite
The 2018 Naish Slash kite – Known for its outstanding drift and consistent pull, the next generation of the Naish Slash kite features subtle modifications for improved all-around kite performance.
Constructed with Quad-Tex, the strongest kite canopy material available on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop, this kite is built to last. A smaller leading edge and tapered wing tip delivers faster turning—a helpful feature for quick reactions in waves. The Shark Teeth Trailing edge enhances durability, lightens and balances the kite overall and further supports faster turns by providing better torque transfer from the leading edge to the trailing edge.
Love Those Strapless Airs?
The addition of 11 m and 12 m sizes mean you can now ride in lighter winds and start perfecting those strapless airs.
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
See the 2018 Naish Slash Kite in Action
Watch the video to see the 2018 Naish Slash kite in action!
..and another video!
2018 Slash Highlights
- NEW Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Buffers & disperses flutter + reduces wear + enhances durability
- Quad-Tex = Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Ultra-reinforced wingtip construction
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in the turn
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow valve
Download the full Naish Kite Comparison Chart here to check out the whole range:
2018 Naish Slash Kite – Characteristics
2018 Naish Slash – Recommended Control Bars
The recommended control bars for the 2018 Slash,
the Torque ATB 55 and Torque BTB 55 control systems:
Come and see the Naish kites live or give us a call if you have any questions left!