NAISH APEX BINDINGS
SIZES: US 5-12 | US 9-15
Who is it for?
Twin tip riders who want the best kiteboarding foot straps available.
What’s it do?
Four way adjustment on the straps with optional heel pad inserts to customise to your foot size and comfort level.
Why is it unique?
No other foot strap system matches the Apex for a secure fit, adjustment versatility and comfort.
New XL size to accommodate larger feet and booties.
Designed for superior comfort, the Apex is the market’s leading ergonomic binding for all styles of twin tip riding in a stealthy new colour-way. It features a full array of adjustment settings to easily adapt to feet of any size and shape. The Apex offers precise positioning, fit and remarkable comfort while maintaining outstanding board feel. The four-way adjustable foot strap can also be conformed to both large and small feet, keeping kiters locked-in and confident when riding.
- X-Factor Ergo Strap = Exclusive, fully moulded foot strap with four adjustment points. (All four corners of the strap have precision adjustability to adapt to any foot.)
- Sidewall Footbed Cushioning = Integrated EVA cushions protect the foot from hard surfaces.
- Adjustable Heel Pad Durometry = Adjustable heel pad hardness to satisfy any rider preference.
- Lightweight Triple Density Moulded Footbed = Soft main footbed for full shock absorption, highly textured top layer for maximum grip and an adjustable heel pad for comfort.
- Micro Stance/Angle Adjustment = Allows for precise stance angle positioning.
- Adjustable Side Wing Positions = Provides lateral foot support while keeping a comfortable feel. The side wings adjust forward or back to ensure perfect strap positioning and fit.
- Open Frame Geometry = Injection-moulded plate encircles the pad to reduce weight and provide a direct pad-to-board interface for outstanding board feel.
- XL Size US 9-15