BLACKFISH VIENTO FIXED PADDLE
520 Carbon / Round Carbon Shaft / Ergo Carbon Handle
The Viento is the lightest, highest performance carbon paddle in the Blackfish range. The blade only weighs 165g! It’s designed for the serious racer and has been developed with significant input from World Champion SUP racer, Lincoln Dews. That’s pretty good proof that it works! The all carbon blade has a twin “power pocket” on the blade face. This allows the paddle a strong catch and excellent stability during the power phase, whilst still maintaining a clean release. It has a 10 degree blade to shaft angle.
This is a full carbon blade and fixed length carbon shaft.
- One of the lightest paddles on the planet
- 100% pure hand laid 3k twill and unidirectional carbon
- 10 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- Blade, shaft and handles are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Not recommended for SUP surfing
High Quality, Hand Crafted SUP Paddles
Blackfish design, manufacture & distribute high quality, handcrafted SUP paddles. All the blades and handles are handcrafted in Thailand using the highest quality materials. The Blackfish manufacturing processes ensure your paddle will not only look great but will provide an exceptional paddling experience.