Premium Equipment hire/buy – Exclusive to Zephyr Clients
We recommend taking only the best equipment with you when you holiday to remote destinations, because we would hate for you to go all that way to only have an equipment failure… There are no kite shops or repairs guys where Zephyr takes you!
All Zephyr Tours focus on your kitesurfing progression, and just like the Zephyr Team, we want you to have the best chance of putting your new skills to the test; and the best way to do this is on the most suitable equipment for your size, ability and style of riding.
If you have gear you are happy with and it’s in good condition, take it with you.
But if you are a beginner or are thinking of upgrading, why not take advantage of our premium HIRE/BUY packages only available to Zephyr guests?
Choose from a package below, purchase at the hire rate and an OA kitesurfing specialist will call you to ensure you are getting the right gear to suit your level and kitesurfing goals.
Once on Island, you get to POP the TAGS, feel the crispness and experience that tingly feeling we all get with brand new toys!
To return the equipment, we will arrange freight pickup from your home within 7 days of your return.
Or if you loved the gear, you can purchase some or all what you used at a discounted rate – less your hire fee!
Terms and conditions
• Hire duration is calculated on total number of days booked through Zephyr Tours plus any additional days you’ll be using the gear – this will be cross referenced with your Zephyr booking.
• A Credit card for security will be kept on file with Ocean Addicts until the gear is returned – the Zephyr Team will check your hire gear before leaving the tour and report back to Ocean Addicts on its condition.
• General wear and tear is expected with hire equipment, however any damage or loss that requires repair or replacement will be charged to your card – The charge amount will be decided by Ocean Addicts on a case by case basis.
• Return of your equipment needs to arrange with Ocean Addicts within 7 days of your return.
• Failure to return the equipment (all or part of) within 7 days of your return will result in you purchasing the gear at the agreed hire/buy rate and automatically charged to your card.