Naish Pivot S25 Kite
Sizes 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
High Performance Freeride / Big Air Kite
Two-time King of the Air Champion, the Pivot is unrivalled in terms of performance and versatility.
It is famous for its jumping ability, incredible wave riding performance, amazing response and tight, pivoting turns.
Naish Pivot S25 Kite – Details
Backed by Naish’s legendary construction, the Naish Pivot S25 kite uses only the best materials available. The Pivot has a wide wind range and incredible power generation for fast riding and huge boosts.
For S25 there is a new adjustment system for the bridle to give the new Pivot even more range. It was inspired by the KOTA riders who want to ride the biggest kite possible in super strong winds. It is also beneficial for strapless wave riders who don’t need the super strong pull.
The Pivot continues to lead the charge in innovation and performance.
The Naish Pivot S25 Kite: Watch The Video
Watch the video to see the new Naish Pivot S25 kite in action:
The Naish S25 Kite Range
Watch the video clip for the new S25 kite range:
- Massive Boosts
- Consistent Power Delivery
- Versatile Performance: Big Air, Freeride, and Surf
- Incredible Wind Range
- “Sheet-in-and-go” Feel
- Quick Relaunch
- New Bridle Adjustment Setting = More range for high winds
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Disperses canopy flutter
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch
3D View Naish Pivot S25 Kite
Key Features Naish Pivot S25 Kite
New Bridle Adjustment Setting
More range for high winds.
Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
Stiff & strong canopy fabric.
Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
Disperses canopy flutter.
HT Plus Seam
Molded Strut Ends
Reinforcements protect the struts.
Seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
Protects and reinforces the seams.
One Point Inflation System
Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses.
Diagonal Load Seam
Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
Easy relaunching by letting water drain instantly.
Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the centre sections to generate power.
Flatter tips minimise drag and allow for faster turning.
Radial Segmented Arc
Short linear segments accurately form the Naish Pivot S25 kite’s arch.
Airmax 2 Pump
More info on the official Naish website:
Give us a call or hit us up in the chat to get help on finding the perfect size and setup for your skills and conditions.
Photo Gallery Naish Pivot S25 Kite
See all our kites here:
Any more questions? Hit us up in the chat or call us.