2023/2024 Naish Triad kite – merging ease of use, surf performance, and light responsive bar feel.
Predictable and versatile, the 2023/2024 Naish Triad kite has had some big upgrades.
2023/2024 Naish Triad Kite
Sizes: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
Allround / Freeride / Wave Kite
2023/2024 Naish Triad Video
Watch the product clip for the 2023/2024 Naish Triad kite:
2023/2024 Naish Triad Highlights
The kite is not only perfect for taking your twin tip riding up a level, but it now excels in all types of surf riding.
The wingtip shape has been redesigned to increase drift and down the line performance.
The kite has been swept back to increase turning speed and lighten the bar pressure.
With a lower aspect ratio, the new Naish Triad kite is faster and lighter, making it perfect for stomping new moves or navigating tricky sections in the waves.
The 2023/2024 Naish Triad maintains its sheet in and go performance due to its luff strut and fairly deep draft, making it an easy kite to progress from beginner to higher level riding.
We have redesigned the dacron structure of the kite to strategically place reinforcements only where needed, increasing strength and decreasing overall weight.
This allrounder kite merges ease of use, surf performance, and light responsive bar feel.
Features – Overview
- Wing Tips – 35% Stronger and lighter
- Aramid Patches – Durable and lightweight seam reinforcements
- Segmented Leading Edge – Durable, stiffer, and strong. Made of Teijin dacron, it’s resistant to impact and high air pressure from the leading edge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric – The strongest and stiffest canopy material on the market
- Luff Strut – Adaptable framework made with a fill panel provides low-end power
- One Point Inflation System – Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam – Distributes kite tension with direct input steering to the middle of the kite for a powerful and balanced kite with
- Molded Strut Ends – Reinforcements protect the struts and bladder ends
- Horizontal Seam Shaping – Precisely shaped horizontal panel layout creates a perfect profile
2023/2024 Naish Triad Kite – Features in Detail
Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is the strongest and stiffest canopy on the market. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term.
Moulded Strut Ends
The moulded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear.
Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge.
One Point Inflation System
Provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite.
Adaptable framework made with a fill panel provides low-end power and downwind drift.
Trailing Edge Flutter Dispersion
The trailing edge has a 2-ply QuadTex construction with flutter dispersing triangles gives a tighter canopy and enhanced durability.
NEW – Swift Tips
The new wingtip construction is 30% stronger than previous versions, while being lighter and using less dacron. The canopy now extends all the way to the Leading Edge giving the kite a more streamlined look and performance benefits such as more direct turning.
Protect your kite from wear and tear when launching and landing.
Naish Triad HT Plus Seam
Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance.
NAISH TRIAD KITE BAG
Including kite bag to pack your kite and carry all necessary accessories.
2023/2024 Naish Triad – 3D View
More about the 2023/2024 Naish Triad kite on the official Naish website.
See all our kites here:
Any more questions?
Start a chat in the corner of the screen or give us a call.